Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Exo-Politics

Before I forget, CJC band's concert! Just a couple. The rest of the pics are at Denise's blog or still in Jasmine's phone. :) we camwhored a lot. Heh.

shy ol' me :D

wannie, weenise, wasmine, waddie(the star!)

The Good:
On saturday, studying was good. So was shopping & eating. Haha. I had churros!
My I/S is accepted! :D so now it's research time but I dunno where to start.
I saw my rehfels dude this morning! HEHEHE.
EVEN BETTER, I saw 8stars on monday! Today I don't think I did. SAD.
Going to Sultan Shoal from 31 May-4 June. :D :D :D woo!
With the help of John, Nic & Shaun, I also finally handed in my poisson hw today.
One month late. Whee!
JOHN HO! Must fatten up Nic. :P too skinny.

The Bad:
I accidentally deleted all the msgs in my phone. ALL. :((((
Including the encouraging ones during a trying time last yr, the sweet ones, the ones Adlin sent before she left for australia, the totally random & funny ones. SIGH.
SYF. 16 days. practicepracticepractice!
Oh, and the lack of a social life. =/

I will NOT fall ill let those sneaky lil germs get the better of me! Reductionism. Haha. Alright, maybe I'm applying it to the wrong situation. But it's so fun! Ethics is really interesting. :D oh I didn't donate blood today although I wanted to. Cos my immune system is still on holiday.

Ms de Souza thought I was sick last thurs & Ms Lee thought I was depressed yest. -_- really?! People say I look damn stoned all around school. Sigh. Sleeping during breaks helps a lot. Actually, sleeping during lectures too but let's not reveal dirty little secrets online. ;)

Anyway I'm NOT clinically depressed. My mood's just flying all over the place. No, it's not pms either. =_= it's hard to explain. And I miss talking to Stick about our days before sleeping.

Open skies over me
I am waiting patiently
I wait for a sign

No comments: