Friday, March 30, 2007

Touch The Wind

EMO. Doubting my (lack of) abilities, choices, etc.
This doesn't mean that I'm gonna give up on schoolwork.
Or SYF. 20 more days.
It's already end of March. PRESS ON.

LIFE = sch + sleep + sch + cca + sch + friends + sch + relationships + sch + parents

My math rocks my socks.
No, life isn't that fantastic right now. But whoever said life was gonna be a blast?
Remember Murphy's Law & be amazed at how it governs your life sometimes.
It's also amazing like how some friends can be a ray of light.
I don't make sense.

Physics study group at expo with 2/5 of the combo band.
Shopping at orchard with 2 SACians.
Maddie's band concert in the evening.
Saturday's a much-needed break.
Saturday's also the ACJC invitationals.
I hope the team will do comparatively better than last yr.

I think I'm gonna fall sick (again) soon.
Eyes are really dry, squinting a lot. I'm gonna be slit-eyed by May.
Miraculously, brain cells still functioning enough to pay attention.

"If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is."
(William Blake) Discuss the reliability of perception as a basis for knowledge. Hmm.

Btw, this is a beautiful song. :) SAC choir sang it before aye?

I wanted to reach you, let you know I still care
And lost in the silence of my sorrow
I put a promise in the wind, on the air
To fly away to you there

No comments: