Geog career talk was informative. And NUS is confusing. And far. Very far. I don't like. They really should have a university in the east, for convenience's sake.
House is chock full of medical ethics. It's a really really good med-drama. :D there are some funny lines in there & some scary scenes too, but this is coming from the girl who hid behind her eyes behind her hands while watching Exorcism of Emily Rose. =/ the rest found it funny. FUNNY!? D: nooo.
I love my KI classmates. They're the best. :D hahaha. Crap buddies. Food buddies. Gossip buddies. Study buddies. Whee! My essay outline for the fac test was generally good. YES, finally something positive for paper 1. I HAVE HOPE FOR EPISTEMOLOGY. (fanfare) yeah. Hahaha. TOK will be my bedtime story. I swear. I just have to understand it. Mr van de Lagemaat, thanks a lot for writing the book which I hope will help me pass KI paper 1.
ACJC invitationals are this saturday. One year passes by so quickly eh? DEBATE. :(
Oreo-Os soaked in fresh milk for supper is totally sinful & delightful, especially when there are lots of tiny marshmallows. Lala. I can hear the FATS laughing. Sam needs to starve. I need to STOP eating. -_- sighhh.
Tell me, did you sail across the sun
Did you make it to the milky way
To see the lights all faded
And that heaven is overrated

No comments:
Post a Comment