Asri won the solo category! :D wheeee. Congrats. He totally blew the house away & deserves the top prize. Hahaha. His voice was just amazing, seriously. Best vocals of the entire night, I think.
Got whacked by a virus again. SIGH. So what else is new? Throat hurts a lil & headaches are pissing me off, but other than that it's all fine & dandy. Saying 'fine & dandy' makes me feel like a cowboy. x) hahaha. Random random.
Sushi at the airport tonight was just fantastic! :D hahaha. I miss the babes. Talked a lot & had tons of fun. Woo. All the usual stuff. With extras of tempura icecream, mochi, beef teppenyaki set. All absolutely sinful. Ooh. I didn't mention the strawberry smiles! :D like Chiweng said, ultra awesome. Ahh. I think I had like, FOUR. Hee. :) lovely lovely stuff.
Omg. My third aunt might be going to Spain in December!!! :D oh man. She says I can tag along too! Wheeee. This is damn cool. Spain. Lalala. Ooh, strawberry smiles!
Okay it's like, 1.21am, saturday, 7 april according to my laptop clock. :D gd night! I need my energy for the two KI essays. And another reason is because my dad just came in to scold me. =/ oh well. I WILL WORK HARD TMR!Well my heart knows me better than I know myself
So I'm gonna let it do all the talking
I came across a place in the middle of nowhere
With a big black horse and a cherry tree

No comments:
Post a Comment