Sunday, April 08, 2007

Once In Awhile

Taken from Adlin's blog. :D
jolie, chairman of 4/7'05, member of the academic council '04-05, ex-COian and committee member, current VJ councellor doing the VJC CO's 'secret rowing tactic' that is BOUND to get them gold with honors.
[LINK] hahaha. Jolie Hwee's reputation is gone. :P oh man. Super retarded! ...thank god we can't "row" with our guitars. =/ whew.

Yest's outing with the gang was at the sorta new Cathay building. :D as usual, the guys were LATE. This is like, the 3rd time! We saw Shermaine studying at the Starbucks & I felt like a total slacker. Oh well. Had dinner at Billy Bomber's. I had BALLS O' FIRE! Hahaha. I learnt about sick stuff. =\ I went home early while they went to catch a movie. Sigh.

Best thing was, when I reached home at 10.30, my parents were genuinely SHOCKED.
Mum: didn't you go watch a movie with friends? Why so early?
Me: [did the mm look] didn't you tell me to come home early?
Roarrrrr.

Jean sent me this fugly photo she took of me during one of our breaks. D: it's seriously unglam. But then again, since when have I been glam? :P hahah. We seriously have to study during our breaks! Cannot always eat/bitch/star-gaze/sleep. Rmb, KI people must get 4 'A's. :(

THE STUPID PHYSICS TEST IS ON TUESDAY. WTHECK! Nooo. I argued with Shermaine over the date & the topics, she called Mr Goh to confirm. THREE chapters! Shits. =/ we both freaked out. I called Fahmi, who had woken me up at 11am that morning to put together a story that KI clashes with the test on friday so we have to postpone it (the test).

Our cunningness failed. Hahaha. JEAN, I KNOW YOU'RE READING THIS. Guess what he said? His new favourite swear word for this year. x) haha. Yeah. That sums up our sentiments on the test. Damn shittified.

The weather is pms-ing a lot. Hellooo, just keep on RAINING already! Don't be super hot & humid then suddenly this crazy downpour outta nowhere. Make up your mind, woman! Oh, you know what! I packed my table today. I feel damn accomplished. :D the pile had almost risen to my chin already. Heh.

It's a wonder how I can counsel other people on their problems but I just can't solve my own. Call me naive, call me a hopeless romantic, call me stupid, call me whatever. I just keep hanging on like a stubborn mule when it's pretty obvious that there ain't any chances with 8stars. It's as likely as me getting a C and above for this wk's physics test. Sadly, that's how probable it is.

NVM. Hello there, unfrozen strawberry smiles! I smile when I think of you! :) I'm gonna go watch House ep 7 later. :D and then the Number 23 is loading too. WHEE. I'll try to remain optimistic somehow. And I really wanna go for some retail therapy! But I have to save up for Spain. Then MORE SHOPPING IN SPAIN. :D hahaha. I'm so retarded. I can cheer myself up.

No comments: