I impaled my finger on a rusty B string while restringing the electric guitar.
I saw the blood first. The pain registered in my brain a few seconds later. x)
I got a tan just by spending less then 30 mins in the hot sun. Wtheck.
PE was fun today, though I got tackled to the ground. =/
Okay la, I was half bent alr so it wasn't so bad.
Got a subpass for MTL A Levels. :D so, no more chinese lessons FOREVER?!
I regret taking Geog more than I regret taking Physics.
But I'm beginning to understand Physics. Not that I don't understand Geog.
I'm studying in school at 6.40am & it's kinda conducive. Don't call me a crazy kuku. =/
Putting on weight, so I'm gonna start eating less! :D
The parents are STILL relentless in adding more stress. It's getting really sickening, the only stuff we ever talk about nowadays are my grades. It's not getting any better with SOME people, both in the family & out of the family, interfering in my business. Bug off.
I think the march break is fully booked. If anything, I think I'm gonna be even more stressed during the hols. It's like, almost one-third into the "pregnancy" already. SHITSHITSHIT. Common tests must do damn well. SHITSHITSHIT.
Did I make the right decision? What if he actually likes me back but he thinks that I like another person but he doesn't know that that person is him? Fat chance, but SIGH. Okay nvm. :( I should have just listened to the voice in my head that said, "just tell him that it's him already!" & spared myself all these troubles.
Or I could have brought upon myself more troubles cos I might've totally made a fool out of myself. And screwed up a friendship. :( he's nice to everyone la, that's the problem.
I'm gonna cheer myself up with some eeyore goodness tonight. :(Getting kinda drained from everything, from school to friends to family to everything.
it ain't easy to stay positive in the face of the continuous whirlwind & it's not just about the inlove part.
In this life that I live
I hope I can give love unselfishly
I've learned the world is bigger than me
You're my daily dose of reality

No comments:
Post a Comment