Thursday, March 01, 2007

Iris

I'm shocked. Fahmi told me today that I'm still in debate despite missing all the trainings this year & that I might be speaking in a competition soon. D: hooooly cow. I don't think I remember how to debate at all. Oh man. I don't even know what the new coach looks like, hahaha. :P maybe I should sit in for saturday's trng at SOT. Hmm.

Anyway, slept before 10pm last night. I was super tired. =( had killer cramps too. Woke up feeling the same, only less tired. Skipped volleyball PE to sleep for 2+hrs in the sick bay. Woke up with a headache. Hahaha. Buttstuff la.

Physics was kinda..tension filled. Was planning to ask what are my chances of passing the physics faculty test, but in the end was too afraid to ask a fuming teacher. =/ oh well.

It's too troublesome to care about some people who just don't seem to get it & sometimes, don't deserve it. So now, I don't really give a damn whether my arrogant littlest sister thinks that her English is so darn powerful, even when she pronounces tomorrow as 'tomolo', mixed as 'mek', etc. My ears just hurt. I think good English starts with proper pronounciation & she SO doesn't have that. I'm sorry, but there's a difference btwn faking bad Engrish & being genuinely horrids at Engrish. And I'm really tired of trying to prove myself to the parents. They don't even recognize anything I do anyway, so why try to make myself better in their eyes when they refuse to acknowledge any of my achievements? Whatever. I'm just gonna do things for myself now, I don't care how selfish that sounds. I don't have to prove to them anything, I just gotta show them the results slip and so long everything's above B like what they want then they'll be happy then they'll leave me alone then I'll be happy.

Yes, rant is done. :( it's not a very good day, is it?

Parents, screwed up KI faculty test (ohmydaughter I hate religion in epistemology!), cramps, school. The mood brightened up only when Shannon & I went to Eastpoint for lunch, the place is like some sort of tiny Bugis Junction now. And when we returned to school to make use of the 1.5 hrs we still had to study. It failed miserably, we just laughed & everything. No studying done. =/ well, we did try.

FAHMI & SHANNON NEARLY MADE ME DIE FROM MORTAL EMBARRASSMENT. Something about 8stars. 8stars had a really good chance of knowing who 8stars was today. LUCKILY HE DIDN'T REALLY HEAR US. O_O ******** Heeheehee. x) something VERY funny regarding him happened today too. Damn hilarious.

She's got her 7stars, I've got my 8stars, we love mirrors, we're narcisstic.
I've realised that when things get mad, I drown my sorrows. In cups of hot green tea. Mmm.

And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
Cause sooner or later it's over
I just don't wanna miss you tonight

No comments: