Whoa. Hey, remember the different chinese classes we were streamed into in Sec 4? Steph, Jasmine & I all got into the B3 class. Haha, yes our chinese was excellent, still is. Then for O levels we all scored below B3, and now for A levels all of us got SUBPASS. :D hahaha. Power to the chinese-retard 4/7ners. Maddie got the same grade as us too! Yay, you passed! =)
Me:
teeheex! am I freaking euu out with twit language yet? HahaxXxX.
Denise:
Not really lah. used to it already. Haha.
Me:
ok now I'm devastated cos I think someone likes 8stars & vice versa. ROAR!
Denise:
wah! no offence, but it's starting to sound like a channel 8 drama. don't fret! you always have me. i lubb lubb you forever. haha.
Yeah yeah. Hahaha. I love you 4eva too! x) ohmydaughter. SAC memories. Heh. Let's have a gathering at that Simpang place again & play that infamous game. Jolie will start, as usual. :P hahaha. Ohman. 4/7. =(
Okay, anyway Geog's this week, so is the math class test & the KI specimen paper 2 re-test which I hopefully won't screw up (coughPAPER1cough). =/ which reminds me. When are we gonna get back the confirmation for our I/S? It's been, what, 3 weeks?
I think I'm falling sick, slowly. Starting with lots of sneezing & sore throat. Ohbloodyhell. (sniffs) falling ill is such a pain. The dustmite landed on me on Tuesday, during KI. Hahaha. DO YOU KNOW HOW ITCHY THE NOSE GETS?!?! It's like, you just wanna pluck it off. :(
She's so damn cute right? :))))) although she can get twittishly annoying at times. Haha.I'm gonna be a good girl (AS USUAL! :D) & study on a lazy, gorgeous Sunday afternoon. I shan't think of 8stars and concentrate on hydrology, probability, p&c and logic. :) OH SHIT I HAVEN'T DONE MY PHYSICS YET. Okay, so that too. =/
Hey-oh
Listen what I say, oh
I got your hey-oh
Listen what I say, oh

No comments:
Post a Comment