KI's gonna be a bitch, I think. We're doing ethics now & I'm, like majority of the class, "morally bankrupt". =/ we watched House during yest's lesson & it was a really great intro to ethics, which seems like an interesting topic to discuss during class. :D everything in this world is flawed. Science, education, religion, philosophy, history, ethics. Society in itself is flawed & while we try to fix the evils we know, the more evils we find. Like Einstein's circle of light quote.
I felt 100g lighter after PE yest. :D my muscles are aching now, hahaha. I like the 4 hr break that's in btwn pe & KI on fridays, can do hw, eat & go stargazing. ;) oh, we also saw this dude springing over the highjump thingy. DAMN cool. The 100g of fat I lost was gained back when I had wonton mee for lunch. :( shit man, napfa's coming soon. I'm so unfit.
I passed math fac test! :D 27/50. Physical geog- 14.5/25. Wow. Like, wow. Damn unexpected, cos Ms Lee was telling us on monday that most of S33 got single digits. =/ and she stared at me. I FAILED KI! 11/30. :( Yay, so only human geog left. I wonder how I did.
Travelled all the way to NUS's UCC for the genus concert last night. :) my crispy chicken was, by Clementi, not-crispy anymore. Blah. Saw Jon who was already there at 5.30. Hahaha. To make up for all the times he was late. We went to mac's to sit. Then the people started arriving two-by-two. :D haha. My fav song was Bohemian Rhapsody. Whee.
I SAW NAE THERE TOO! :D crazy nae. Haha. Most of us went to raffles city's cafe cartel to have supper. California peach waffles, mmm. :) Amantha, Farhan & I cabbed back to tampines & I reached home at midnight, mum was ready to ground me for LIFE. o_o uh huh. Things were seriously frosty.
GUITAR SYF IS ON 19TH APRIL! OHMYDAUGHTER. About 25 more days. TPJC guitar can make it to GWH! Mood & expression. Jota Aragonaise, Habanera & Gavotte. Recital for friends & family on 4th April. :) recital at ACJC on 14th April for I dunno who. :)
Taken from Steph's blog. :D from a LONG time ago.
If I do something right now, I might cause 2 parties to suffer but if I don't do anything, only one party will suffer & that's better. There's also the probability that both parties wouldn't suffer if I say something but I'm not willing to risk it. Inaction, in this case, is for the best of both parties. I think my brain's short-circuiting, thus the kuku-ness abt 8stars. :\
OKAY, I'M GONNA GO STUDY! :D woo.
She walked by the ocean
And waited for a star
To carry her away
