Sunday, March 25, 2007

Yellow Submarine

Parents are driving Stick & I bat-crazy. =/ shit la. I think it's more of them rather than school work stressing us out. Sigh. For some parents, it's hear only the good stuff. For them, it's hear only the bad stuff. Whatever.

Maddie's concert this coming Sat. Woohoo, shopping with the Tall One (denise) & the Short One (jasmine) before that. :) and then before shopping, Chiheng, Wenrong & I are gonna have a physics studying session. Yes, we realised that our physics is seriously in the PITS.

Did physics throughout today. I feel slightly smarter now! But I still don't understand rectification. Not one single, little diode bit. :(

An annoyed (to put it mildly) RANT about a certain teacher.

I have this sudden craving to eat salmon sashimi. I also have this sudden craving to shove the 'inaction' away & just say it already. Nvm. I am strong. I SHALL RESIST.

So we sailed up to the sun
Till we found a sea of green
And we lived beneath the waves
In our yellow submarine

No comments: