I love Mumu. :D we never broke up at all ok? The massage today was like, whoaaa. Just so shiok. Love ya, Mumu! But with an ulterior motive, heh. ;)
Forgive & forget. Easy enough to say but not a very simple task to do. I'm getting irritated by someone again & I've been quite rude today. :/ ohwell. I'm at the end of my patience. I'm sorry but I won't stoop down to your level of pathetic, childish name-calling. Tired, swearing a bit more cos of that & getting a lil emo. Sigh. Studies may be improving slightly in certain areas. Still, JC's pressure cooker alright, with the heat going up exponentially, for us to get the cherished 4 As.
Whatever it is, I still like 8stars. x) Hahaha. Okay, that's so random.
JON'S BAND & THE GUITAR COMBO BAND GOT INTO SONGFEST! :D rock on, guitar!
I'm gonna be stoning a whole damn lot in school this week. -_- Please wake me up.

No comments:
Post a Comment