Friday, February 16, 2007

Pokemon Theme Song

Ok, I know Pokemon is damn childish. But the first season was good! :D hahaha, I can say that I totally beat Ash cos he's still a little kid after 10 years trying to win Team Rocket while I did it countless times on my (now lost) Gameboy. WAHAHA.

Valentine's Day was kinda just like any other day, apart from the fact that you suddenly see all the couples holding hands & every girl clutching at least 1 flower. =/ it's like, "love" is kept inside for 364 days of the year then it suddenly explodes out on that ONE day. Kinda pathetic aye? Loved all the candies I got though, +10kg here I come! ... =( the sweets were, erm, sweet of my friends. Hahaha. The present exchange was fun! The ceremonies were just hilarious la.

I think I'm slowly improving in my studies. If I bother to put in the effort, that is. Sigh. It's damn tiring. It's an impt year so I shall try my best. No choice. :) physics is making an inch of progress (I HOPE), math I gotta listen to what's being taught rather than the "wowels" & "wolume" & "Edvard". :P hydrology is fine too, I like rivers. KI lessons are still fun & interesting despite the Religion lectures. KANT. Hohoho. x)

Shopping in town with Sam on Thursday night! =) really had a great time. Reached home quite late, 11+pm. Mum was kinda pissed. She thinks I went out with my bf even though I insist that I don't have one. =/ roar! I like my new dress. Yes, I've a dress. It looks quite nice. :)

CNY celebrations were typical stuff. Took bus 12 afterwards, fell asleep & ended up at some ulu place, way after my stop. Hehe. Being the clever person I am, I crossed the road & took 196 back to Parkway. Hahaha! Went to Dorothy Perkins, surprisingly the Parkway branch has more stuff as compared to the town ones. Strange.

Met up with Denise, Maddie & Jasmine for lunch, had a giant bowl of meesiam. I don't like the green stuff in the meesiam, bleh. Anyway it was good food & having friends around are always super. Onwards to ECP we marched & then we did sth really embarrassing at the beach. Lol. Cos ppl were lazy! Made lotsa 'ou-wou' sounds too, sorry Denise. HAHAHA!

In the end, I did some sort of CIP & picked up all the broken pieces of glass I found on the beach. It's totally dangerous! What if some poor kid stepped on them? D: it was really a LOT. Still, I love the beach. Too bad it started drizzling. -__- heh. Walked arnd MP til abt 6 plus then we went our own ways. I love you 4/7-ners! =) woohoo. Got more earrings. HEH.

I find 8stars quite cute though some people say that he ain't cute at all. =/ no lor! Nvm, haha. But aren't those 2 kids above adorable? :D yes right? Anyway I really think someone likes 8stars too & 8stars likes someone else. Sad stuff. =(

OH WOW. According to Livejournal I'm a BOT. =__= wtheck!

Pokemon! Gotta catch em all!
POKEMON! :D

No comments: