It's the 2nd day of CNY. Parents' friends are coming up SOON & I haven't changed yet. Hohoho. Gonna end up greeting them in the SAC Francis shirt & shorts. :D
Reunion dinner at Changi Golf Club was
1st day was damn tiring. Went from place to place. My godmother/aunt treated the Babes to Fish & Co. with a budget of $100. =) we're so nice, we used up $63 only. Whee! 2 caesar salads (cos Ken & I insisted on them), 3 soups, 1 plate of mussels & one set meal. :D went to Mac's, had some icecream. Awesome time well spent with the Babes, we gotta have more outings!
I haven't stopped eating since CNY started. =( I can feel my body rebelling against the onslaught of fatty stuff, roar! Okay, I'm gonna take in more water & non-fattening goodies today. There's still 13 days of CNY to go, hahaha. Mass blackjack tonight, I can't wait!
Oh, I think we're not supposed to say stuff like 'shit', 'die' & all those inauspicious words right? So now, Flute & I figured that 'shit' is equal to 'buttstuff'. :D hahaha! Damn, ain't we smart?
We took lots of pictures! :D wahaha. I think camwhoring's damn fun, esp with the Stick. Yeah, that's the extent of our boredom on CNY eve. -__-
And you ask me what I want this year
And I try to make this kind and clear
Just a chance that maybe we'll find better days







No comments:
Post a Comment