Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Let Her Cry

Today was a rollercoaster day of emotions.

Nervousness- KI I/S, finally it's on its way to Cambridge. :)
Frustration- Physics. Huh? (sleeps away the lecture)
Melancholic- called Adlin during one of the many breaks. Nearly cried when I hung up, wrote her a love/goodbye letter. At the E block study area some more. =/
Gratefulness- for the wonderful friends who keep me going through the pressure.
Lala-ness- the feeling I get when we sms. =)
Accomplished- went for physics remedial. Chiheng, Wenrong & I were the last to leave, damn paiseh can? =( ohwell. Ok it's gonna be a guitar outing every Tuesday.
Outrage- some teachers just have no EQ at all. >: ( he's such a #$%^&*! Don't listen to him, just concentrate on proving him WRONG.
Love- what to do, tmr's V day. The day of love, etc. I hope you read my letter, Adlin. Whatever I said was from the bottom of my heart, I swear. Ok I'm gonna cry soon.

I was listening to Dishwalla's 'Angels or Devils'. Evoked lots of feelings in me. The kuku iPod played one 'emo' song after another, dunno what's wrong with it. Okaaay, iTunes also. Sigh. I'm not gonna take anything for granted.

Denise, Jolie, Lavi & I went to the airport to send Adlin off earlier tonight. 4/7 days all over again. :D Mucy & Daphne joined us later, HAHAHA. Didn't get to spend much time with the Aussie Girl. :( sigh. She's prolly somewhere over the ocean now.

Anyway, in the end I still bought stuff for friends. Ya, I know I'm a really sweet girl, you don't have to say. Hahaha. I left the stuff in school locker & forgot to bring them home. -__- OH! I bought the gift for the exchange tmr too, whee! Though I don't wanna give it away cos I'm quite in love with it. There it is, the 'love' word again.

If only you knew. Eight stars. I hope.
Good night, everyone. Bye, Adlin. See ya in December.

Let her cry, if the tears fall down like rain
Let her sing, if it eases all her pain

No comments: