Saturday, February 10, 2007

How To Save A Life

I checked tpjc.net. Mr Tan hasn't read my I/S yet. =( sigh. So scared.

Road Run yest morning, wasn't that bad. Because I didn't run, hahaha. Never went onto the beach though, kinda forgot to.. it's okay, we shall watch the sunrise or sunset another time. And someone came late too, lol! :P we still haven't had that camping trip we planned since November.

Shopped at Bugis with Sam. Walked around Arab St, Haji Lane and basically the entire Bugis area. Hahaha. Found a couple of cool shops & a freaky burnt down shophouse. =/ I'm timid! Oh, FOR ONCE, John didn't wear SA shirts or boardshorts. Hahaha. MK & Nic came late, tsk tsk.

Dinner was good stuff, really worth the price. :D heh heh. company + food = FANTASTIC! We ate for almost THREE hours! Woo! Walked around for an hr after that, til we reached Lavender & mom called to yell at me. =/ I sorta forgot I was grounded til 'A' levels but I thought mom forgot too. Reached home close to midnight, the parentals weren't really happy.

Stuff happened sometime yest too. Stuff that set me thinking about, well, stuff. Don't confuse it with emo-ing, because it ain't. Dunno la. Gotta solve this thing on my own. And then when I read Jasmine's blog, it made me think even more. A part of her blog entry:
Because sometimes even a little incident that seems like nothing to you could mean the whole world to the next. Just because the physical evidence isn't visible and staring at us in the face does not mean that there has been no damage, that no harm is done.

That "nothing" your friend just uttered to you could mean "something", you know?

You know that there is a choice laid out in front of you. And deep down, you know that there is ultimately no choice, but to try and love a little bit more, try to reach out a little bit harder.

But the question is, do you realise it?
I guess this is the dark cloud that I saw. Didn't expect it to hit so early on. [edit] EHH! I didn't quarrel with Jasmine! D: it's just that whatever she said on her blog kinda reflected my feelings too.. haha [/edit] Joshua told me sometime last week that I looked like I really needed a spa. Maybe. I'm so damn worn out I don't know what to do. I think that it's gonna end up leaving behind a hollow space, just like the previous one. Maybe it just ain't meant to happen.

And while I was thinking, I came across this picture of Matt Bellamy on the piano during the Fort Canning concert. I wanna have his skills. At the same time, I wanna have that sash around his waist too. Ok, gonna get some work done now. Physics SPA, KI Critical Thinking Test, Intelligent Design hw, and an entire %^^%$#@!* load of work.




To top it all off, Adlin's leaving for Australia next Tuesday. :(

Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend
Somewhere along in the bitterness
And I would have stayed up with you all night
Had I known how to save a life

No comments: