Thursday, February 08, 2007

For Those About To Rock

For the first night in slightly more than a week, I'm not doing my I/S proposal! :D hahaha. I finished it in the school library just now so I just have to edit it from 836 to 500 words. =/ shit la. Okay, it will be fast. I bet it's the lit review section, it's half a page long.

I was annoyed with one teacher & pleasantly surprised by another today. Sigh. But I'm really trying my best to work hard this year & making very slight progress. Sad case. But nvm. There's a break of 2 weeks for I/S cos that's roughly how long the Cambridge people will take to approve/disapprove of our proposals. Those 2 weeks will still be horrids though, cos we're doing Religion for KI & there are those essay tests. Sigh.

The Stick says that it's damn obvious who I like. Even more obvious than the R one (shit I nearly typed out his name!). Okay that's scary. So, I shan't say anymore. I've learnt a lesson from the R episode. Less people know the better. Cos the last time, when more people knew, R's best friend actually got to know about it too. Damn embarrassing can? =( I'm not gonna talk about him to non-SACians from now on! RAH.

OCIP presentation was today. That's almost the end for OCIP cos we still have to do up the board. Soon it'll truly be over. The slides brought back the memories. I could feel the sun, the sand & the Cambodian atmosphere. ... we'd better go back hor! Like, Dec or next year.

The weekends end up being recharging times for all the lost sleep, etc. So in the end, they're not for studying at all and that's freaking me out. I gotta start studying in the library & going for all those makeups! Faculty tests are looming ahead in early March & I sooo don't want anything below an 'E'.

O level results tmr. One year has passed by so quickly. It doesn't feel like it at all. More like a blur. (don't call me kuku brain or I'll bash YOUR kuku brains out. MWAHAHA.) GOOD LUCK TO THE BABES WHO ARE AFFECTED! Yong & Ken. :) yong says that there's a 60% failure rate for English. Haiyo. I sorta remember those rumors last year. Lol.

Vday vday vday. Victory day. Ok nvm, you know what vday stands for. Ooh, Gashaus has a cool promotion offer for vday! LINK. Woohoo! Someone date me! :D ehh they didn't say lesbians cannot. HOHOHO. Anyone also can! Hurry hurry.

The days ahead are looking tough but it seems like the somewhat happy times will be a constant. Hopefully. Anyway, whatever it is, I'm grateful for the optimistic start to the year. :))))) I totally am. There's a dark cloud over the horizon though. I wonder when it'll reach.

We rock at dawn on the front line
Like a bolt right outta the blue
The skies alight with a guitar bite
Heads will roll and rock tonight

No comments: