I miss the debate training, the stress, the Saturdays, the travelling we all had. :) I remember we were all tired out after the ACJC invitationals or the BC debates that day, hahaha. Wasn't a good one for us. I might not go for debate on tuesday though.."Hey ma. I, er, am going to a band concert on tuesday. With friends."
"HUH? What time will you be coming home?"
"Um. I dunno. I, ah, will be going to eat supper after that. With friends."
"Whatever you want. Don't come home so late, you fell sick on Friday."
"OKAY!"
Yeah, so in the end, I figured that my parents would be happier (less worried) if they didn't know I'm going for the Muse concert. My aim this week is to make my parents worry less abt me, so there you go. :D hahaha.
I have a sad, sad, sad life. :( I'm gonna spend my Sunday studying & chionging homework. :( isn't that ohsosad? right? :( 5 math papers by monday. :( HOHOHO. soooo dead. Yes, I'm really depressed about having to complete all 5 papers.
The switch for the pressure cooker is on & I'm one of the ingredients in it. Lol. So many things to do this year. I/S, SYF, Combined Camp, CTs, prelims, A levels, tentative Cambodia trip after A levels, etc. I'm pretty sure there's gonna be a lot more.
Right. I WILL start studying now. If I don't, I think I'll end up starting after the prelims, which will ultimately mean that I'll end up as a fast-food chain employee & NOT in the law/psychology course I aim to be in. D: Yeah, my goal is quite crazy aye? Because I've a future home in mind. And it's gonna be really expensive, hahaha.
Anyway.. Junrong called from commando camp just now, because he doesn't know how to sms with his antique of a Nokia phone. x) His voice still sucks, he forgot to bring strepsils & he has to clean the toilets tmr. Hur-hur! Hang in there, daddy! I'll have a commando for a dad, how cool is that? :D keep a look out for the hunks in your platoon, lol! Their lights-out is at 10pm but they have to wake up at 5am. And their senior officers use the 'F' word a lot. o_o whoa. 27th Jan is only 2 weeks away, you can do it. :)
I'm soooooooo glad I'm a girl.

No comments:
Post a Comment