Friday, January 12, 2007

Fall

club med, pre-dawn. :) camera lens were fogged up, thus the misty effect.
... I miss photography.

Being sick feels horrible. :( like, DUH. I don't like fevers. It means pills.

Maybe letting myself get rain-splashed so often for the past week wasn't such a good idea. =/ though it was fun while it lasted. Heh.

Ohmydaughter. If it rains continuously like this until Tuesday, Fort Canning Hill is gonna be so, so screwed. D: how the heck do you enjoy Muse when your feet are getting encased in COLD, WET MUD?

Anyway, I can't go to the doctor's now cos it's raining like @#$!%^*#$. Sigh. ... Oh. Rain has stopped. Shall cab down to the doctor's now, which is a 5 mins walk from tpjc. I think my fever is back.

Listening to Boston still, I really like it. =)

Bye, Junrong! You've been an atypical dad. Hahaha. Um, have fun in commando camp! :D dinner at Cafe Cartel yest was very filling. I think I'll just order the waffles next time, they rock my socks. Hoho~

I close my eyes, thought I was lost but I was stranded
I go outside, to my surprise the sky had landed

No comments: