Wednesday, January 10, 2007

More Than A Love Song

This is what people say when they see me:
1. Hey! Did you go suntanning? You're so black now.
2. Though you're tanned, you look very pale. Are you sick?

'NO' to question one, and 'I think so' to question two. =( gotta hang on, it's only the 2nd week of school. Okay, don't ask me those 2 questions anymore. Because I'm damn sad that I've gotten chao-tarred & that it's actually possible to look pale while walnut-brown.

Today was draining. [okay, that's like the norm now for every day] Debate got way more than what we expected & guitar's got 82 sign-ups or something. All's good. But I really wanted it to rain today, why didn't it rain?

KI was kinda funny yest. First lesson of the year & the 6 of us were practically dead. Thank god Mr Tan gave us a break. :) then we got rejuvenated. HAHAHA! And started to digress in our usual fashion. Arachnids, tree branches, Pakistan, macabre videos & spurts of laughter are all part of our lessons. :P I still haven't settled on a proper I/S question yet. Sigh.

I've gotten a "special gift". =) to think & think & think too much. Yeah, it's a gift alright. I've been using it a lot these few days. My conclusions are depressing. Change takes place, inevitably. I've also realised that in life, awesome friends are just about endangered. It's difficult to spot them, but once you have, treasure those moments together.

Because you never know when things might happen. You might drift apart, you might get struck down by lightning, etc. You also don't always get what seems as if it was almost certain. I've also come to conclusions that aren't really something to be happy about. ... this is getting depressing. I should stop. :( I don't make sense.

My brain's blaring out warning signals to me now. GO SLEEP. But I won't, because there's Physics topicals tmr & I sorta have to get at least 20/65. That's a lot, okay? It's about 4 questions. I think I'll screw up physics. Not for Geog or Math though, I can't afford to.

sunset in tampines. hard light effects. the halo is natural. :)

It's time to get down to things, it's time to stop looking back into the past, it's time to stop dreaming, it's time to shut up, it's time to find hope.

No comments: