Monday, January 08, 2007

Boston

I have found a new song to set on repeat mode. :D and it's a big, big change from MIA. Yes, it is. Lalala~ the single version is nicer than the album version, methinks. Augustana!

By the way.. I'm gonna try & give up on him. Cos it's hopeless. Bye-bye, my first real crush, my first ever GG. I hope I forget you. :) hahaha, I sound sooo positive when I'm trying to give up on someone. Hehehe. I'm giving up cos I think he likes someone else & why hang on to a dying thread of hope? ... Still, I'm sad. Oh, I rate him 6/10. HOHOHO. This is what I've written.

I'm turning into a water creature.
1. I like the rain. A lot a lot.
2. My hair resembles a squid's tentacles.
3. I have the memory span of a friggin' goldfish.
The last one is the saddest sia. =(

More sad things!
mk -so what if i never hold you says:
I SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY MISS CAMBODIA NOW.
[ just [ zee [ hannie ] this is the greatest & best song in the world says:
i viewed all the videos the other day.. i could feel the SUN on my skin.
[ just [ zee [ hannie ] this is the greatest & best song in the world says:
and taste the sand in my mouth.
[ just [ zee [ hannie ] this is the greatest & best song in the world says:
and feel all the grime & dirt.
Ayep, that's sad alright. But never fear! Pigs Inc. is here! =)

Ok. So basically, I slept my way through the first day of school. That sums it all up. Um, practice was fun too. Wheee. It was good, yes it was. :D

CAN YOU SPOT THE ODD ONE OUT? HAHAHA. I thought it was a quartet of Cambodian kids until.. x)

No comments: