The past 3 days have been jam-packed with cheers, running around, people, frustration, dancing, friends & one of the greatest things on earth, rain. :) okay, speaking of stuff from up above, the freaking sun rays have turned me walnut-brown. I feel & look like Rudolph when he's got a bad case of flu. Poor Rudy.
Random thought: do you think Rudolph's nose hurts? I mean, it's bright red & glowing. O_o
Right. Anyway, this year's orientation totally kicked orientation 2006's ass. :D less waiting time, less boring stuff like long & unnecessary introductory lectures, etc. Great job, 21st student council! I never thought I'll hear myself praising the SC, hehe.
Though the Davy Jones family had less than 50% their usual manpower on O-nite, we still put up a fantastic performance. And sang the school song with lots of energy & made the entire hall sing too. Never heard such a loud school song til last night, hahaha. I'm starting to feel some school spirit but that doesn't mean that I'll love the school. =/
The 3 powerpuff bands performed again last night. 4ever, Seize The Day & Slither. Whee~ I think half the hall couldn't hear the music, there was still the high atmoshere. Hahaha. I love Su! :D but she didn't say she loves me, I'm sooo sad. So, Farhan did a power slide & Rubin's guitar strap came off halfway through the song. :P hahaha! Man, they were awesome.
And, uh. I know Christmas is a time for giving, sharing, etc. But this?! D: I'm terribly disappointed. Then again, if my laptop gets hit by a virus, I'll be willing to do anything to get it fixed, with all the info recovered safely. Cos there's just too many impt stuff in there. :DMUSE. The countdown begins. 10 more days! They've posters up along Orchard! Whoo!
Long time ago, me & my brother Kyle here
We was hitch-hiking down a long & lonesome road
All of a sudden, there shined a shiny demon, in the middle of the road

No comments:
Post a Comment