Sunday, January 14, 2007

It Sucks To Be Me

Evidence as to how physically draining OCIP was. :) but it was fun. I agree with John.. on & off, OCIP will somehow creep into my head. Sigh. Nostalgia, nostalgia.

I feel accomplished today. I did my physics study guides! WHEE. :D hahaha. Yes, I'm really happy about it. Because, er, usually I just leave stuff to the last minute. Yeah. But I didn't do all 4 today. :( just 1.5 study guides. Hahaha. And 1.5 math questions only, I'm soooo screwed. 5 math papers leh!

Poor Junrong. He's really depressed about army. They're gonna start on the actual stuff tmr, gonna start punishing them for the slightest mistakes. Ohman. :( he sounds really scared. Sigh. Army is some scary piece of shit. Anyway.

I HAVE BROKEN UP WITH










PROCRASTINATION,

officially 11.59pm, 13 Jan 2007. :) whoohoo! We may get back together, despite the horrible times we had for the past 16 years. Proc is a troublesome #@$%^!& too. HAHAHA. Okay. I've gone bonkers again.

What do you do with a B.A. in English?
What is my life going to be?
Four years of college & plenty of knowledge
have earned me this useless degree

No comments: