Monday, January 15, 2007

Hoodoo

Hello FRIENDS OF THE WORLDWIDEWEB! :)
I'm feeling very civil (& friendly) now. Today, I laughed a lot too.
I think I was high on something. Sugar?
GANJA CUPCAKES. LOL.

I think 5 inches of fat are gone from my stomach cos I laughed soooo much.
It was quite an enjoyable day. I want more days like this. CAN OR NOT?
Anyway.
HOLY COW. TMR. MUSE.


whee!!!!!!!!!! :D it's my 'lala' icon. Very apt for my mood now, methinks. Lalalala~

Gonna, er, 'do' 5 math papers tonight. And complete Geog tutorial 4. And some KI stuff. I think we're having a lesson with the J1s tmr? I dunno. =/

Debate orientation tmr! Talisa & I are buying the snacks. Hohoho. x)

See? I'm such a good girl I'm not ponning school tmr. YAY. Haha. Tell me I'm a guai girl, c'mon. You know you wanna! ;) hahaha.

Okay as you can tell I'm really hyped up tonight hence the short sentences & lack of proper punctuation (as always) but yay for me anyway cos I'm damn happy. Like I used to say,"buay song ah?! Wu chi lai!" I miss my dialect teachers! :D teach me more.

You can ask me to help you in any way you want now & I'll gladly say YES cos I'm just so darn hyper. Lalalala! Yay I'm such a nice & kind & sweet & helpful girl! =) woohoo.

Muse. And. Stuff. (does the 'lala' icon thingy again)
so I might not have completely let go yet. :) [mood: happy] lalala!

No comments: