Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Arietta

Virus is going mad. I bet it's all because of the burst pipe in school. When in doubt, blame it on the inanimate objects! Hahaha.
"It's all the stupid burst pipe's fault. See la, now the germs are floating everywhere."
:D correct?

Okay. Anyway. Last night was just terrible. Crying clears up a blocked nose but that nose gets even more choked up the next morning. =( I can't taste anything now. And tonight's dinner, I knew, I just knew, tasted awesome. It's a gut instinct. Yes, it is.

Sam says that we're going to Cambodia, travel across the border to Thailand, explore a bit, take a coach to M'sia, go to Genting, go shopping in KL, then go Bintan. WHEE. Sam! You plan okay! Pigs Inc. is counting on you. :D hahaha. I think I can really get that cool place my family stayed in the other time. Big enough for everyone, definitely. =) really cosy too.

And this is only a corner of the house. Hehehe. Private pool & all that. SHIOK AH!

I HAVE A DATE FOR 14 FEB. WOOHOO! Okay, not really a date. Hahaha. See, Sakae Sushi has this V-Day special thingy or something. Flute & I are both dateless this year so we're planning to go for it. LOL. x) I'm a sad, sad person with a sad, sad life.

Hohoho. Sarah wants me to get a boyfriend! xD
peTRa-joELle [[Marker]] says:
get one by vday
[ zee ] i/s is screwed. spread the flu love =( woohoo, vday date! hahaha. says:
dont want.. haha. 2 weeks!!!
[ zee ] i/s is screwed. spread the flu love =( woohoo, vday date! hahaha. says:
LOL.
peTRa-joELle [[Marker]] says:
ok
peTRa-joELle [[Marker]] says:
then get a girlfriend
[ zee ] i/s is screwed. spread the flu love =( woohoo, vday date! hahaha. says:
[chokes on water]
[ zee ] i/s is screwed. spread the flu love =( woohoo, vday date! hahaha. says:
ok. BOYFRIEND. hahaha! x)
peTRa-joELle [[Marker]] says:
haha
peTRa-joELle [[Marker]] says:
good
peTRa-joELle [[Marker]] says:
i've coerced you into getting a boyfriend
peTRa-joELle [[Marker]] says:
i feel a sense of accompliahment
[ zee ] i/s is screwed. spread the flu love =( woohoo, vday date! hahaha. says:
not really.. XD

Yeah. I think she's bored. Haha. Seriously, it's too troublesome la. Getting a boyfriend, I mean. (I'm such a slacker I should be ashamed of myself.) Anyway. Tmr's gonna be the dreaded trip to the doc's. :((((( SIGH. Look, I really really don't like pills aye?

So I open my mouth and blow into the frost, to let out all the ghosts
And I remember why this cold was worth your kisses

No comments: