Saturday, January 27, 2007

Zombie

Still sniffing away & coughing my lungs out but I'm feeling tons better. :) whee!

Okay. Happiness is subjective but I think I've found my own definition for it. Lalala~ whenever I wanna lift up my spirits, I'd bring up some of the great memories I've had & I'll end up smiling and strangers will think that I'm psychotic. :D not surprisingly, friends are the ones who occupy my mind the most. Sanks so much aye!

2006 was a year where I met old friends, made new friends, lost in touch with old friends & made lots of 'hello-byebye' friends. I don't ever wanna lose any of my current friends. Okay, maybe not all but most & I know who they are in my heart & I'm really grateful for them.

2007 allowed me to get to know the combo band better too. Awesome bunch of people. Not only them, but also the ensemble & practices are good now. Good. :) lame jokes galore, lots of flirting (LOL!) & stuff. Hehe. Which MRT station was once a Teletubbie? HOHOHO! I love guitar 1!

Why am I so sentimental today? Anyway. Next week's gonna be really packed, I'm really looking forward to it cos once it's over then, er, it's over! And friday's the much-awaited 4/7 2005's gathering! WHOOHOO! I miss 4/7 a lot a lot a lot.

I'll type out my entire I/S proposal & send it to Mr Tan by 7pm tmr.
I'll do my integration assignment & attempt to understand P&C.
I'll complete tutorials 5 and 6 for physical geog.
I'll finish study guides 1 & 2 for superposition.
All in a Sunday. :) I'm sooo ambitious. MUGGERS ROCK!
Study partner where are you.

Fahmi & I were almost late for adjudication training at Julia Gabriel's yest. The bloody cab fare from Tampines to Orchard was abt $23 & it took an hr. Rawr. We passed by 3 accidents, though I didn't see any cos I slept the entire way. Ahaha. But training was alright, shacked by the end of it though. KI with the J1s was hilarious too, some of them look quite promising. Yay!

Parents are weird in their own special, parenty type of way. Hahaha. :D when are we gonna get the earphones! My right ear's gonna go deaf soon, hehe.

Life's awesome despite all the spectacular downs.

It's the same old theme since nineteen-sixteen
In your head, in your head, they're still fighting
With their tanks and their bombs
And their bombs and their guns
In your head, in your head, they are dying

No comments: