I say my darling, you were wonderful tonight
Oh my darling, you were wonderful tonight
Tonight hasn't been wonderful at all, it's been such a stark contrast to Clapton's 'Wonderful Tonight'. Been f-ed up since dinner. Bloody hell.
What's wrong with them? Do they want to see me study 24/7? Ohwait they DON'T. Because last night, when I actually took out my books to study at 9pm, they were saying stuff like 'wow, going online again' & 'why start studying so late', etc. Right. AS usual, monday was a CCA day & so, I reached home at 7.30, thereabouts. Dinner & shower later, it was 9pm. And, oh yeah, I started on my hw. But noooooo, that wasn't enough for them. Oh no it wasn't. SO WHAT? Do they seriously want me to mug the moment I reach home?
Like before the 'O' Levels? Gee, maybe that wasn't enough for them cos 10 points is definitely a strike against me, as the rest of my cousins got better than that? Alright. If they really want that, then that's what they'll get, noproblems.
I know that I go online every night. But that doesn't mean I appear online. And there's one thing that I'd really like to clarify with them. MSN isn't the lone feature of the internet I use, okay? There's loads of other info which I use for my freaking studies & such, but they don't believe me. Well, whatever rocks their boat.
And when I fall ill I am SO NOT looking for their sympathy. Like, wtheck?! Who falls sick just for sympathy from others?! Sorry, but I think they've gotten me confused with someone else. Yeah, I really do enjoy being sick. It's such a lovely feeling, having your nose all clogged up, being unable to breathe, onset of fever every few hours, terrible throat & a fucking headache to top it all off. I know, it rocks. Sorry for the word. :( it's just been really bad, aye?
Also. I think I hurted my dad's feelings.. Cos I wanted to show him this really hilarious video I found on YouTube (which didn't screw up today, hurrah!) but he was busy. So I waited. And while I waited, Mum began nagging. Guess which way my mood went. So I kinda had this unhappy tone when he finally had time & that made him disappointed. Man, I feel so bad. Because I know that he means the best for us & all that.. just that sometimes his temper can get crazy.. but, y'know.. :( I feel really bad.
Okay. Bad day. Never mind. Sigh.
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment