Saturday, December 30, 2006
Only Human
... Okay. Now that the nightmare is over. :D
Today's guitar performance was quite fun, though the combined pracs we had were much better in terms of playing. But nvm, it's over. Joyce, Goldi, Abi & Deliang came to watch, haha! Anisa was there, I was kinda surprised to see tpjcians. Both Flute & Qi came too, yay. Took lots of pictures, including one where I looked totally retarded. =__= ohwell.
AND, OHMYTOFU! D: the MIA solo is like, this running stream of notes. I saw the tab, & laughed. Why can't A7x create solos that mere mortals like me can manage?! ... wait, if they did, they wldn't be A7x anymore. Hahaha.
Woo, NYE dinner at Denise's tmr~ hehe. I can't wait to venture into The Great Unknown! I mean, Hougang. x) wahaha. Might be slightly late though. Depends on whether I'm going for jamming with MK & friends. [hey! like BARNEY AND FRIENDS. :D]
Ohcrap. Tmr's 31 Dec. YEAH, it just hit me. -__-" I'm gonna find a reliable study partner! For after-school studying sessions in the library or somewhere.. =( sigh. REALITY! Less then 11 months til the Exams. And before that, common tests. AND before CTs, topical tests. :((((((
at
22:10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment