Friday, December 29, 2006

M.I.A.

Avenged sevenfold! :D wahaha. Been trying to play MIA. Blaaah. Tabs all wrong. Like that how to play it properly... FYI, it's currently on repeat on my iTunes. Hehehe. I need waaaay more than an abused classical guitar to play it. -_-

So, guitar practices today. And yest too. Quite productive la. And so draining sia! Ohwell. I think it's a mere preview of what we'll get for SYF '07. At least we've got a rough idea... =( damn scared. With much more polishing up to do, esp for the Carmen songs. Then maybe can catch a glimpse of GOLD.

Also, there's KIIS next year. If I'm continuing with KI. I'm oh-so-freaked-out abt IS! It's really impt.. and I haven't decided on a specific area of study yet. Shite.

I can actually feel the pressures of 2007 now. :(((((( Everything will be all right? KOTC IS A BUNCHA LIES! But a buncha impactful lies, because I can still rmb some of the quotes. As for Great Ex, which I did for Lit this year, barely left any impression on me. Maybe it's because I never read past vol 1. :D

Just found out today that there's geog hol hw. Wtheck! Okay. So, I'm gonna chiong my geog hw, some of math & of course, KI. As for physics.. I dunno. That's one of my greatest regrets this year. Other than staying in TPJC. Sigh.

Less than a year left in that school. I've never wanted to get outta SAC this much. I love some parts. I hate most parts. Tough, tough year ahead. Orientation, SYF, KIIS, the job & all the tests I foresee. THINK POSITIVE! I've got my friends with me. I've got more friends than I think I would ever had & I'm really grateful to them for making life in TPJC bearable.

I dunno why I'm being very lame nowadays. =) hahaha. I think it's fun! To be lame. Because, well, if you don't laugh at the small things in life, it would get pretty dull aye? I think the OCIP gang influenced me. D: their lameness is contagious! NOOO! Hahaha.

AHH!!!! Joyce gave me a webcam! :)))) thanks, mummy. Whee~ [edit] OKAY. THANK YOU TO JUNRONG ALSO. He say that actually it's him who gave it to me. -_- lol. [/edit]

DENISE! I think I'm bringing the cushion on Sunday! WAHAHA. BEHOLD THE TRUE POWERS OF THE ORIENTAL EEYORE! :D Haaai-yahh!

Wah, look at her, she is SO FIERCE!! xD

No comments: