Thursday, December 28, 2006

From Yesterday

Christmas dinner on 27 Dec at Maddie's place was the best meal I've had in 2006.

Turkey.
The bestest one I've had so far. In all of my 17 years.
Lasagna.
Ahhhhh. [bliss]
Quiche.
Bacon quiche. Salmon quiche. :D
Carrot soup.
I had 3 bowls. Whaddya think!?
Salad.
The dressing was daaamn nice la.
Fries.
More salt please! :) hahaha.
Melon & sago dessert.
Deliciously refreshing & sweet.
Brownies.
Chocolate~!

Thanks, Maddie & Maddie's mom. Hehehe. Thanks for everything, aye?

This pig is back to business. :P full speed ahead! I wanna eat the Harbourfront kolo mee. It sounds damn good la. :D meekia. hahaha.

Jamming...was totally hilarious. Couldn't work the microphones & everyone was late. We were also intimidated by the people lurking outside the studio... hahaha. Oh, while I was waiting alone in the studio [cos I arrived first], this dude came in & we started talking.

He's this band manager whose wife was in the next door studio playing this fantastic song with great vocals. The walls aren't soundproof. =__= Anyway. He says that an English girl band's good. It's rare in Singapore & well, they're girls. Hahaha. Damn funny la. Anw, we talked until the rest came. Lol.. quite nice. Wished us luck & asked whether we had our own compositions. HAHAHAHA. Rrrrrright.

We can't even play covers well! hahahaha. :D can improve la.

Guitar practice the whole day. Haiyo. Oh. I found my dingdong & angel scores! Woohoo. Hahaha. I'd lost them since the 1st day we got them.. :P hehe. We'll see what the wind brings us tmr. Tmr, tmr.

No comments: