Monday, January 01, 2007

Konayuki

The noisy sisters are somewhere in Bukit Timah, have been there since last night. WHOO! So the house is pretty quiet now. :D Well, apart from M.I.A. blasting from the laptop. The song sort of grows on you.. =/

Crossed into 2007 while waiting in line at bedok's princess mac's. :D hahaha. We didn't realise it was 2007 til 12.01am, when Emy asked for the time. Hehehe. My first meal was really unhealthy. Green tea & a double cheeseburger! Haha! But it's okay. I've been a pig for the past 2 months.

Before that, we had a little gathering at Denise's place. THANKS FOR THE FOOD! Hahaha. I ate lots while watching CSI: Las Vegas. The BIO people cldn't take the blood & gore but GEOGGERS continued to eat, unaffected. Bwahaha. Proves sth aye? ;) I'm sorry to say that in the end, there was still some food left for the Lims. :( Alex got high on half a jar of choco chip cookies, Emy was knocking her head on the back of the sofa every few minutes & Denise has got scary pet birds. o_o

One more thing! OMG. Sark appeared in CSI too, as one of the research guys! :D whee! Without the Brit accent though. I think the actor's name is David Anders? Or sth.. I think I prefer the Sark to the random CSI dude, because of the accent & also, Sark had more screentime in Alias. HEH HEH.

Aaaand before going to Ulu Land, was at Clarke Quay jamming with MK & friends. Hehe. Never knew Clarke Quay was so darn ulu, kinda freaky to be alone there. Tried a variety of songs & it dawned on me, for the 2nd time in a week, how much I suck at the guitar. Yep. Used a cool Ibanez RG350DX, quite nice la. Oh, FourTones is way nicer than Weelee too.. =__= the amps actually have distortion, the room's comfier & it costs less. It's a bit further than Weelee though..
FourTones: $14/hr or $16/hr (depending on which room)
Weelee: $18/hr
But, hey. Thanks for letting me jam with you guys aye? Never got to thank all of you.. And a huge sorry for screwing up so much.. =(

2006 was like any other year. Filled with tears, joy, laughter, love, friendship, hurt, music, learning, mugging, food & worries. Only thing is, in 2006, everything was magnified. Not to say that it wasn't a good year, but it taught me lots of things. Pictures of some of the stuff in 2006. Oh. He's in there somewhere. :P never took a pic with him before though. As in, just both of us. xD

Presenting my weird timetable for 2007. GP, Econs, Lit & MTL have been edited away, so this is what's left. -__- latest lesson ends at 2.30pm on Monday. Oh, KI's not added in, I can so imagine what time we'll end now. On mondays, I'm gonna have a 2 hr break til CCA and on wednesdays, I'm gonna have a 4 hr break. Walahoo~~~

Okay, gonna make use of the free time for I/S & extra revision. :) GUAI KIA ALL THE WAY! ... but before that. I realised that if I pon thursdays, I'd only be missing 2 lessons! :D hahaha! Ehh, what if we still have to go for MTL!? O_O

Oh, sth nice happened today. Hahaha. I think I'm in too deep.. x) but I don't really mind so much! Heehee. I think it wasn't much to him, but to me it was. LOL.

No comments: