OGL camping these few days.. Tired, really stoned. :) but it's fun, so all's good.
DAVEY JONES! :D hahaha. We've bonded more on the 2nd day, cos I think we began to feel more comfortable with each other. Then.. We've got great family heads too, Asri & Aruna! Woohoo~ First day was hothothot, until maybe the last few hrs I think.. the games were quite fun too, but running everywhere was just crazy. Company was good, though. :D
2nd day [today] was waaaay cooler. It rained!!! Wheeeee. Oh, before I forget, there were 2 new dances for us to learn yest.. She's Hot & Hit Me Up. Tougher than Shy Guy or Rock Around The Clock. =/ Oh, the HSM people are performing for O-Night too, hahaha. Hope I can rmb those steps.. Together! Together! But the new dances are quite fun to dance to la, despite a bit of difficulty. Then we had to make our banner/placard stuff too, the time never passed by SO quickly.
Wet games.. Hahaha. DAMN FUN. AND DAMN GROSS TOO. O_o seriously! I mean, we had to pick up stuff using only our mouths from an assortment of flour, egg, etc.. & we also had to roll in a freaking gross mixture of flour, egg, tomato ketchup, mud. :X I really pity the new j1s next year.. ohwell. :D ... I can still smell the egg yolk. :( I think it's psychological but it's really gross, can? I'm gonna shower once more before I sleep tonight.. Bleh. [grimaces] I like being clean okay? Arrrrrrrr.
OHMYDAUGHTER! I HAVEN'T TAKEN THE MALARIA PILLS YET. It's Thursday already! 2 days late!! So. Er. 1 more day wouldn't make much of a diff, right? x)
SPINDRIFT! JAMMING LIST! Since I can't access our band blog. Ehh who actually reads my blog ah? Anyway, these are either songs I like, or easy stuff. Hehe. Can la. Will have some repeats from the other blog, ohwell. [note: I'm scrolling thru my iTunes. heh.] No tabs though, sorry.
1. AFI - Miss MurderIt's a lot of songs. O_O um. Yeah. So, just pick I guess.
2. Audio Adrenaline - Leaving 99
3. The Calling - Wherever You Will Go [really easy]
4. The Darkness - I Believe In A Thing Called Love [WHOOHOO!]
5. Dishwalla - Angels or Devils
6. Dishwalla - Tell Me All Your Thoughts On God/Counting Blue Cars
7. Hinder - Lips Of An Angel
8. Jet - Are You Gonna Be My Girl?
9. Maroon 5 - She Will Be Loved [another easy-peasy]
10. MLTR - Take Me To Your Heart [:D ocip!]
11. Muse - Hysteria
12. Muse - TIRO [let's perfect this, hehe]
13. Nickelback - Far Away
14. Vertical Horizon - You're The Best I Ever Had
15. Weezer - Island In The Sun [ok, let's perfect this too]

No comments:
Post a Comment