Saturday, December 23, 2006

Hit Me Up

Baby baby, just a little bit, baby baby, just a little more
Baby baby, let me see ya, walk to me, talk to me, handle me right


:) Individual dance is damn fun! Whee! Can't wait for orientation.. I hope it's gonna be a lot of fun! Arrrr. Talked to Asri too, I miss having him in guitar.. =( sigh. He remains as egoistic as ever. [grins] Still, it's nice to have someone who thinks like I do, hehe. At least we have personalities! Hahaha. Anyway, DJ HAS THE GREATEST FAMILY HEADS, EVER! :D We so do. We're too hot for the camera also. One more thing! CAMP FOOD WAS HORRIDS. The rice was more like ketupat sia. Ohwell, what did I expect? It's camp food, afterall.

And MK got food poisoning! See? I'm not exaggerating abt the food. GET WELL SOON, FELLOW PIG! Then we can go to ben&jerry's! :D and so you wouldn't feel like a fag anymore. HAHAHA!

OGL night ended slightly after 9pm last night.. then Emy & I rushed down to Germaine's for the Christmas party. :D great company once again. It's the company that matters, that makes everything oh-so-exciting. Of course, the yummy food made everything all the nicer. :) we played truth or dare, I didn't kena! x) I LOVE EVERYONE WHO WAS AT THE PARTY!

And ohmydaughter! D: Aeropostale has this 50% storewide sale now! I... want. Maybe if I suggest to my mum that I could actually be shopping for CNY clothes online, she'll let me use her credit card? WILL SHE!? :)))) Okay, I seriously need new clothes. I wish, I wish, I wish! Hmm I'm too lazy to brave the [Chinese] New Year crowds too... so troublesome. Might as well stay at home & online order right? Hahaha. Ehh wait! They have nice bags too! :D hahaha. It’s super cute.

Sigh. It's so...polka dotty. Whee~ My Esprit bag is dying slowly, my sling bag has this gaping hole at the bottom. I think it's time for a new bag! :)

Love is such a fickle thing. So is friendship. But that's for another post. Shall end off with another picture.. HEH HEH HEH.

(note: I see my flat dog! and eric! and 2.5 monkeys! :D)

No comments: