Never ever let John Ho near the computer where you order the food from. =__= Unless you're like, really starving. Hehehe. :D And Vivo was like his home. Lol.. cos he wore his pyjamas there. x) Don't deny it okay!
The guys are GREEDY PIGS. They really deserve the top 3 posts in pigs inc, hahaha! Still, I admire them for being able to finish almost 100% of the food.. :) It was a SUPER feast, hehe. Like MK said, we stuffed ourselves silly with sushi. OH! He still owes me that single scoop of ben & jerry's! I'm so nice, I'm giving him another chance to make a pass at that cute girl at the counter. Who tell you, don't wanna give her your number yest? :P Woohoo!
Went to Boonkeng after Vivo-ing the day away & Junrong finally gave me a minitour. I still think it's ulu! Tampines better ah. And tell me what the presents are! :D I wanna know!
Anyway. Most of us ended up with stomachs. =/ Not a very good thing. I've put on weight. & it's the Christmas season!!!! Christmas = lots of food. Then awhile after that there's CNY too.. D: Ohmydaughter. It's the season to
Speaking of jolly.. yong, yancheng, flute & I went to jollyjolly today! HAHAHA. Damn retarded. Photohunt was lame, the machine hates us.. Then it was on to DDR! Hohoho. Flute & I watched those 2 guys play.. so funny! Dunno why somebody suddenly likes DDR sooo much ehh? ;) Hee.
Yancheng left before dinner, so we cabbed [again] to PP to eat at Swenson's, it sucked like shit. =/ Not good at all. We jollyjollied a lot, the waiter was amused at us, heh. Then took 12 down to meragi, I fell asleep, we missed our stop, met a few slugs, played DDR [=___=] & fifa '06, lost 5-2. :P finally went home. Super tired, really blur now & there's OGL camp tmr. Wahoo~
Flute was watching this show called "1 Litre of Tears" the entire morning.. really touching show, I think. =( she's such a brave girl. I'm gonna go look for the DVD, if there's any. Youtube's slooow.
Quote of the Day: What's life without sax? ;)
Oh, and the rain dance I did last night was a bit too successful.. HAHA. The gods have lots of pee this month. :D It's gonna be hail soon. [puts on LimBey's voice] Ah, get what I mean?

No comments:
Post a Comment