Sunday, December 17, 2006

Too Much Love Will Kill You

But we all keep dreaming don't we? We don't really give up, not completely.

Words from a wise person. Stephany Aw. =( Okay, that's so true. Sigh. I talk about giving up, but in my heart I know I haven't given up on him yet, which sucks like shit.

Here's a stupid convo I had on MSN. Rawr, you two lousy babes! >:(

- ZiYoNg - 쾌걸 says:
ask hannie
donkey,stickbabe' [zn] says:
haha
donkey,stickbabe' [zn] says:
i know already!!!!
donkey,stickbabe' [zn] says:
LOL
donkey,stickbabe' [zn] says:
hes not cute right?
donkey,stickbabe' [zn] says:
i dunno why she says that hes cute
- ZiYoNg - 쾌걸 says:
no
- ZiYoNg - 쾌걸 says:
hes not
[ just [ zee [ hannie ] 1 sms, 5 cents. 1 call, 10 cents. tricking someone? priceless! says:
=(

I'm damn sad, can?! I think he's cute. & I think I'm just biased when it comes to him. WHY MUST IT BE THIS WAY? 'You'll be my first, maybe one & only g.g.' No prizes for guessing what the initials mean. -__- I think I'm crazy. Yes, I am.

But anyway! Hahaha. Jerome's gonna come to TPJC too! Hehe. This is damn crazy. So now, there's Tall B., Jerome, the entire gang of sissified ahguars, some TK Band people [I think..] & a few others. I hope 'JACK' makes her way here too. Hahaha. Like what TB said just now, "we can jolly jolly." OMG YOU BENG. :D 1st 3 mths!

Not for me, for them. :( can I still opt for retainment? I'm getting freaked out now. Totally. I can foresee.. the situation during the month before 'O' levels.. expanded into 10 months. Whoohoo~ I can feel the JOY! I can feel the EXCITEMENT! I can feel the JOLLY JOLLY! 8D Okay, not farni. Hehe.

No comments: