HEY ocip people! :D I know some of you visit my blog. Gimme the pictures! Hahaha. I really want them.. & I think we'll have to wait eons for the OCIP Cambodia photo album to be up on tpjc.net.. So, gimme those pictures. Heh.
Shopping at Vivo yest. :) Didn't buy anything, saw a nice top from the spanish section of vivo though. Slightly too expensive for a top like that but I really liked it.. $72. Sigh. So so so sad.. & then we went to this shop called Daiso too, everything's TWO DOLLARS there! Hahaha. Daiso: for the aunties & ahpeks in us. But it's good la. Go buy your Christmas presents there, heheh. We had crab beehoon at this Siglap restaurant for dinner, damn yummy sia. I love crab!
Then it was on to Yufan's place for class BBQ.. Whoohoo. 2nd dinner of the day. :| Can someone please explain to me the meaning of 'fat'? Pig, I am. Ate quite a lot too.. Had quite a lot of fun at the later parts & saw this super cool halo of light surrounding the moon.. Really pretty.
AND why does everyone arnd me seem to be working & earning money? Frawh. :( Stick's worked her butt off, Tall & Chubb are earning HUNDREDS from the IKEA thingy & even tmm's working! I'm damn broke.
So,
Niibori -> $30 [just to be on the safe side]
Muse -> $85
Total -> $115
That's more money gone, but not down the drain. :P I need more people to come with me for the Muse concert! The more the merrier. Hahaha. Going alone is so boring. But I'm told it falls on the 1st day of topical tests, so... hmm. I still wanna go. xD Heck care la. Just study earlier or sth.
I still haven't completed my ocip post-trip reflections. Ahcrap. Nvm. When I'm in the mood to, I'll do it. I seriously hope that we're not gonna end up being "all talk, no action" when we chat about going back to Cambodia next year.. Gotta start planning really early! :D
I think I might go to Taiwan, end of Dec. Supposed to be from 24-30 Dec & only a long time after the initial excitement then I realised that.. There's the guitar performance at the CC on 30 Dec & practices begin on 28 Dec. I really wanna go Taiwan still, maybe I'll fly home earlier?
Whee gonna go shopping now! Ahaha. Hopefully I'll end up buying sth today. =\ & I think I've pretty much settled on 1 alphabet.. Hee. Hopefully it'll remain as one.

No comments:
Post a Comment