Stupid blogger deleted my whole post. Walao. :( Should I move too?Anyway. Hi everyone, this is Ken. One of my bestest cousins ever, also answers to the name of Chubb Babe. Jolie! He's not my 'bai ma wang zi', as you put it last night. Lol. Damn funny.
Taken during Kai's wedding at ShangriLa Sentosa in June, World Cup season. I remember 4 of us [ken, yong, flute & i] watching the Brazil-Australia match. Only Flute & I lasted right til the end. The guys fell asleep. =_= Okay fine, maybe it was because the girls had Kaka to watch? Hehe. No hot girls for the guys.
I look totally spastic in this picture, feel like blurring my face away. I look way better here than in the other 'zombified' one though. Hahaha. The 2 whities! He's like my twin. =) But I don't think I can go to Taiwan with them anymore.. Rawr. The opportunity cost.. Guitar exam & performance takes over the HK & Taiwan trip. Sigh.
I still haven't done the post-trip reflections. =\ It puts the 'school' back into OCIP, y'know? I don't want anything to spoil those great memories.. But I gotta do it soon. Before the guitar chalet la. 2 more days, haha!
So, LateNightGang outing to Vivocity one day? Hahaha. Cos Mingkiat told me there's really good tomyum banmian in the Harbourfront foodcourt. More lemongrass to help us wax lyrical about Cambodia. Hehe. And Vivo's so big we can just walk & talk & EAT. I WANT PICTURES.
I've gained food+music kakis from OCIP. Wheeeee! Piggified. Oh, let's gorge ourselves at ben&jerry's??? And all the other food joints, ahaha. I'm so looking forward to the food spree. :) Let's eat lots of KIWI too. Muahaha.
Yesterday was a great day out with Flute. :) Yay!

No comments:
Post a Comment