I've been told it's a boring song, don't feel like playing it either. :P Hee.
I'm going for a niibori guitar concert in December.
Ohwait, it's already December.. Alrighty. Yeah, it's 6 December.. The ticket's $20-30, so it's fine. Wheeeeee. :D I won't be so broke then!
Muse is coming to Singapore! Hahaha yay. 16 January, 8pm at Fort Canning Park. Tickets are at $85 from now til 15 Dec. I'm so buying a ticket.. & if I can't make it in the end, I'll just sell the tickets at a higher price. Muahahaha. ;)
KI test was retarded today, to say the least. Didn't study at all for it, not even a page of revision. I handed in pages of purple script.. because I lost my black/blue pens. :( heck care la. & LSE's not accepting KI as a real subject, I think some Oxbridge [yea, there's such a thing] group of universities in UK are still trying to decide. Blareghks. I don't know whether I can continue with KI next year anw..
My eyes are drying up. Ehh, like wth. I'm gonna get new specs tmr, haha. Or contacts, which I will so look spastic in. :P
Friday, December 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment