Friday, November 03, 2006

Unintended

Chinese paper was totally screwed up today. :(
Fell asleep after 10 minutes. Sorry, laoshi.
Have a high chance of seeing you again next year. For all the bad reasons.
My dad will ask about the paper today.
This will be one lecture where it's impossible to pon.


My P3, exceptionally talented & certified genius of a sister destroyed the mouse.
Let me specify, my mouse. >:[

Vaccinations today.
I have to take 7 malaria pills. PILLS.
Secretarial Team: Shangari, Aruna, Max, Sadiq, Cherie.
We gotta re-do the handbook. :(

I hate iTunes 7. I can't connect my iPod & upload songs.
skMXDHkLKjfskhfofmxk.

Emy? I might tell you who he is if I get anymore depressed.
Key word being might.

My tone still sucks. May my nails please grow faster?

Am spending a lot of money & text messages these days.
That's it, man. That's it.

I borrowed books. :)

My childish side has surfaced once again.
Stuck on Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town.
Aha. Ain't funneh.

Oh.
HI JASMINE YOW SI MIN! I'm alive, somewhat.
HI BIJUN DAJIE!
HI DENISE LIM SU HUI! I felt like 'O_o' too.
... And hello there, GROWLY PEOPLE.

I have a new name. POOPOO GIRL. Ehh, wth?

No comments: