I'm tired. O_O Really have no idea why, I'm sleeping much earlier tonight though. 10pm or so.. There's OGL mtg tmr, 9am.
Tired tired tired. Physically, mentally.
I don't know what to think, what to do anymore.
Emo shit.
... Rephrase that. I ain't emo.
Just looking at things from a very exhausted POV.
I hate handling such situations.
Yet I always get stuck in them.
Just one question.
Am I like, a wastebasket for ppl?
Thanks a lot.
I won't bother replying to the two childish people spamming my tagboard. -_-"
One reason why I'm so unhappy today:
My tone sucks. I hate short nails. I hate feeling like a total beginner at guitar. I miss my sufficiently long nails.
That's more than one reason.
Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place, suddenly it moves with such a perfect grace. I love this song. Been on loop since last night. The harmony's really nice. :)
Wednesday, November 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment