PW Oral P was alright too, speak slower & more coherently, as usual. =__= I think our silhouette of the sexay man is the best design though, hehehe. xD I think OP was quite enjoyable, the Q&A was super funny! Lol.. Torch Relay all the way~
Went for guitar too, got a few new scores, Whee, 'Tea for Two' is really nice to play.. For guitar 1 at least. :) It's a piece with a swing rhythm, never played it before on the guitar & I like it. Then there's the slide from 3rd fret to 12th fret thing, whoohoo. Sliding on Twelve [my shiny Esteve] is easy & smooth. It's so easy to play on my new, shiny, clean, pretty guitar. Haha, I'm so in love with it.
Oh man, my nail broke. Argh! That sounds so darn bimbotic but then I play the classical guitar! I need nails. -_- So being the idiot I am, I cut all my nails.. For the first time in 4 years or so, all 10 fingernails are short. Suicidal, I tell ya. My tone is going to suck tmr. :(
In Tampines Inter Mac's now, at 8.37am. The air-conned Macker's, duh. Haha. Gonna have the HSM dance thingy later on, body is lagging & tired but I'll have the energy. I hope. O_o We're all in this together & it shows when we stand hand in hand, make our dreams come true. C'mon people, unity is one of OCIP's themes. =)))))
I'm really angry at the Sticky Keys function on the stupid laptop now. Bloody hell. Totally hanged the laptop last night, initiated an automatic shut down & a dump of all physical memory. Whatever that means. Blah dee dah. Thanks so much. jshnlkjggfs.
Here's one of my favourite aunts. :))))) She brought me up, kinda. I miss her, & most of my relatives.MY MUM SAID THAT I'M NAIVE. SINCE WHEN?!! D:

No comments:
Post a Comment