Anw.. Signed up for OGL next year. Hmm, might not get in though. :( Since I was in school, I went to study with Junrong until 2+... Did OP, a bit of I&R.. AND I thrashed him at POOL! Bwahaha. I so did, okay? Though I pitted the black ball twice, I still pitted more balls than him. Woo! Really fun to play, I kinda miss pool.
Tall is lovesick. :D Hahahaha.
Btw.. I don't think I should buy the electric guitar this year. 'Cause I suck at playing the guitar & I might end up having insufficient moolah. Look, I overspent on food & phone bills yea? Mostly on food... :(((((( Argh. I can buy one next year after 'A' Levels I guess, or else I'll get distracted by the guitar. Shucks.
And! I might get a job at the Science Centre. It's quite fun there la.. I want the money anw. I'll revise Yr 1 stuff on the train or sth. WILL NOT SLACK!!! Hmm. But then I'm only free during December & even then, there are guitar SYF practices, the tentative OGL camp, studies, etc. I can do it! ... For the sake of money?
Retail Assistant (Full-time and part-time) (contract post)So which one should I apply for? I have way more than 3 GCE 'O' Levels! I can speak good Engrish! I like working with people! Duh I can operate the computer! I am cheerful! Haha! I can be that, anyway. I think the retail one's cooler. Closer to Mac's. :D Haha, there I go again. Placing food as my first priority, that's ME! :P
You will assist in the operations of the Centre's merchandise shop. As a Retail Assistant, you are required to operate the cash registers, provide assistance and demonstrations to the visitors as well as to manage the stock records.
You should posses a minimum of 3 GCE 'O' Levels and able to speak good English. You must also have a cheerful disposition and enjoy working with people. It would be an advantage if you have some retail experience and are able to operate the computer. You must be able to perform shift work and work on all weekends and public holidays.
Visitor Services Assistants(Full-time & Part-time) (contract post)
You will be responsible for providing information and assistance to visitors in the Centre and to service general and membership enquiries from the public. You are also expected to perform frontline services such as ticketing, operating rides and other duties assigned.
You should possess a minimum of 3 GCE 'O' Levels and be able to speak good English. You must also have a cheerful disposition and enjoy working with people. It would be an advantage if you have some frontline or customer service experience and are able to operate the computer. You must be able to perform shift work and work on all weekends and public holidays.

No comments:
Post a Comment