Sunday, November 05, 2006

Burn

Horrible political house

Have I ever mentioned how I hate the "I Not Stupid" drama series? No, right? Well, imo, it's a f-stupid show which inculcates "act cute" values. Let me stress, IMO. In MY opinion.

Like that little boy in the show with the smart mouth. Gee, thanks for inspiring my little sister to be a stuck up, prissy know-it-all too. REALLY, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING MY LIFE A LIVING HELL. Much appreciated.

Thanks,
for spreading the "cuteness" around,
for teaching my sister how to be a spoilt brat,
for influencing her to be a tyrannical little... girl.
Yeah, girl.

I mean, I do understand that those aren't the values the show is trying to promote, but still, please don't make it seem as if the little kid's apparent lack of manners for his seniors is A KAWAII-NEHX TRAIT. Geez..

Okaytootiredtorantanymore. Ranted all I wanted [hey it rhymes :)] that night.

Thanks Emy, Mich, Junrong. For that day, y'know? Oh, to Flute too. In case she gets jealous or anything. ;) You're all part of my 'close friends' gang. You ppl saw the 'hierachy' right? Heh.

Right. Gonna type in the long overdue OCIP things & start on those online Physics questions. :) Hannie, Hannie, all the way! [I can so imagine Mabel Low Mui Cheng saying this! <3]

No comments: