Whoohoo! :D Leaving tmrrrrrr. Yay yay yay. I'm really excited abt the trip now, hehe. But! Like what Sam & I were talking abt last night.. WHAT IF, NOT ONLY IS THERE NO AIR-CON, THERE AIN'T A FAN EITHER?! This cannot be happening!! Hahaha. Okay, so we're gonna appreciate Singapore when we return. ... There must be air-con, right??? Right?!?
Anyway. A msg to Flute. We, as in the family, have told you time & again, that if you chose to join TK Band, do not come home & vent out your exhaustion/anger on us. Yes, we've said this lots of times & even with your goldfish-like memory, you can't deny that. This latest outburst in an entire string of angst fests is related to band, so thanks for throwing your stress from band onto us last night, whom you didn't bother to give an explanation to til a pity-me-speech at lunch today.
Right, I do understand that CCA does place stress on you & we kinda made a pact to listen to each other's worries. Dear sister, don't delude yourself into thinking that you actually listen to my worries. Omg! Newsflash, OTHER ppl have worries too y'know? So what do you do when I talk to you abt mine? Let's see. You flare up at me for talking to you. You give me that 'why should I listen to you?' look. You nod absentmindedly with glazed eyes. You don't bother to listen, cos, well, you're too impt & you've got BAND, rmb?
Band's like, the ultimate, stressful CCA ever, no other CCA can ever match up to the level of tiredness band doles out on a daily basis right? I'm saying this with a coat of sarcasm, not thinly veiled I suppose. I'm not slamming band, but it's time for you to realise that
1. The world as you know it doesn't revolve arnd band.
2. And even if in your own world, it does? Well, it still doesn't give you a right to have an AP.
Oh, go whining & complaining to others then. No probs. I mean, I "don't understand you cos I'm not in band" & "I won't understand you anyway". Those are what you told me, okay, when I tried to talk to you? Not during this particular incident, but during previous ones. Oh wells, patronising ppl &, I dunno, agreeing with ppl to boost their egos?, were never my forte anw. Guess what, or rather who, I'm trying to imply by this. Total, perfect match.
And admit it. Why the suddent moment of companionship yest? Oh that's right, you wanted to use the damn bloody mouse & bring my laptop out! Wow-dee-doo. Hmm, what did you do when I not only refused to let you bring the laptop out, but also told you to wait for the mouse? Oh yea, your facade disappeared. Now you understand why I said you're a two-face sometimes?
And and and! OH NOES, you've only got what, 3 days to prep for sth! Geez, I know that's tough, my HSM dance team had maybe 9 hrs max to learn a dance routine that requires coordination & none of us [i think] has ever had any dance trg & then we had to perform it in front of a certain anal-retentive teacher! Oh yea, debate had 1 hr prep too, sometimes 30 mins even, on topics we usually have limited knowledge abt.
But do you see me complaining abt it & using it as an excuse to be prissy? NO. And do you know why? That's because I know what I'm in for when I signed up for OCIP, for debate. Like you. You know you had all sorts of outdoor trg, but nonetheless, you still came home whining. You've heard of how tough it is in a military band but you still joined it & still came home ranting.
Not to stereotype, but sometimes, just sometimes, band ppl tend to be selfish & narrow-minded. Think abt it. It's so easy to brush ppl off right, cos like, you're the most impt person. And no one else matters. So god-knows-why, but you're entitled to angst to others & stuff like that, but when it's vice versa, SHUT YOUR EARS! Tell them to grow-up, to stop whining cos you don't like it! You're privileged, innit? Why the heck shd you listen to others when you know you're above them all?
Thank God for OCIP. 2 weeks of freedom from the crazy, f-up stress in the house. And when I'm back, 4 more days of guitar camp straight away. So see y'all after 30 Nov.
Sunday, November 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment