Monday, November 13, 2006

Had Enough

I'm really tired now. My brain's on automode. I'll just step back & let everything flow past me. Why do I have to be so stubborn?

Oh, one piece of random but happy news. My fingernails have grown longer!! Sufficiently longer. :D My tone doesn't suck that much now!!! Guitar sapped my energy la, it was fun though. This ACSI guitar pro, same age as us, came to perform & help out with practice. HE CAN PLAY SO WELL. I think I'm the lousiest CM arnd, like seriously. Gotta improve by leaps & bounds. I'm feeling inferior. Totally awed. Go check up the thesaurus.

I wasn't paying much attention during practice though, sorry for not putting in my best today. Was really distracted by stuff, not a valid excuse.

I've been thinking quite a lot abt death, you see. Just because. Accidentally stepping on Cambodian landmines, a horrific plane crash, some Cambodian revolution or sth, drinking polluted water, getting bitten by a poisonous insect [damn mozzies!], random terrorist bombing, building crashes upon our sleeping bodies, etc.

There're lots of ways to die. I've been thinking abt all of them. Don't call me morbid! It's normal to think abt it right? RIGHT? Well whatever, it is & that's it. I think it's perfectly normal to think abt the various ways to die.

Actually it's quite entertaining. Cos when you're bored, just think abt the one million & one ways to die in the current situation you are now. Like, you've been waiting for a bus [ahem, THIRTY-FOUR, ahem] for 40 mins & bored outta your mind, um. Reflect upon the different ways you could die at that very moment. For eg, a bus runs onto the curb & flattens you, the tree behind you decides to obey gravity & fall, etc. :D It's really entertaining!

I AM NOT MORBID. Okay??

No comments: