Ken loves this song. Hahaha. ;) I'll only get to see you babes for one NIGHT of the chalet! Not even a DAY! D:
Anyway. PW oral presentation was quite good for TP166 I think. :D Q&A was totally screwed up for everyone in our classroom, esp that first group.. Oh well. [shrugs] Thank god PW's finally over. Now for the results in March 2007. Torch Relay: Singapore Edition! Hehe. I accelerated a little though. :|
I've turned from PooPoo Girl into RooRoo Girl. Lol. Guess why. :P Emy you should know. Haha, your name appears in yet another entry! xD
Sometimes, being nice & all isn't worth it. For some ppl. Well, that just means I have more gummies for the 2 hour plane ride. :)))))) I'll have lots more things. Whew, my mum's paying for everything I buy so far.. Feeling a bit guilty. Cos I've been spending lots lately..
Hmm. And. I find fake or patronising laughter very annoying. And a few select ppl I know. But I'm not sure whether the way I perceive them have anything to do with what other ppl told me abt them. Sigh. Was thinking about it this morning. Maybe I just don't know them. Somehow, I don't feel a need to. =_= Should I smile or not?
HEY SENIORS. =) A levels are tough but hang in there alrights? Be brave, stand strong. Physics is a super killer yea. GP's crazy too. Then there's Math, which I heard had unexpected & difficult questions. There's Econs too, which I don't know anything about. So just draw the graphs right? --" Aaaand. Chem. Ionic stuff. Ehh, it's caveman language to me. :P
OCIP soon. Kinda looking forward to it. It's a mix of emotions. =) Teppenyaki with Aruna & Cherie was fun today, wheeee~ Food! 8D
Friday, November 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment