Full day CCA prac, whoa. Then a funny performance by Emo [are they still Emo?]. :))))) Hehe.
I'm still tired, though I went high during the last hours of prac. I swear, Macker's added something into their food, which made us all drowsy & then, for some, freakishly hyper after hours of being half in La La Land. Bleh. I prefer Macker's breakfasts, so much more tastier & cheaper. :D
Tmr's THE real Oral Presentation, oh noes. Scary scary!
Don't speak too fast.
Pace my speech.
Pause at the right places.
Don't slouch.
Look neat.
Don't brush at my fringe.
Smile!
Don't hold the cue cards in a death grip.
Just don't hold it with both hands all the time.
Breathe.
Sound confident.
Eye contact with everyone, esp the examiners.
For at least 2 seconds each.
Ehh, I still have to write out that appeal letter. I don't know how! And I&R 2nd draft was due Monday, I still haven't done that. Hmm. Appeal letter's more impt than I&R, haha. :D Just that.. I don't know how to write a proper one. Whoo. -_- Nvm.
I've bought loads of food for OCIP. Muahahaha~ 3 cup noodles, a pack of Frosties [yea, I can't do without my cornflakes], 2 fruit bars, some preserved guava, a pack of instant Campbell soup full of goodness. :D OH! And that deet-free mosquito repellant, the greeny one. Rmb that, Denise? ;) Haha. Taman Negara, a record of 60+ mosquito bites at the end of the trip. Haha! Now to get the clothes & bag &... other stuff. Yeah, other stuff.
Shopping with my HSM dance ppl is loads of fun. Wheeee. We're such aunties! "Omg, got discount here! Here, here!!!" 8D
Be proud of me! I broke the malaria pill into 4 pieces, popped them into my mouth & chewed & swallowed the yucky stuff. :) I'm not stuffing them into sandwiches, lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment