Sunday, October 15, 2006

Adia

I first heard this song in Alias, can't rmb which season. Someone died or something drastically angsty happened in Sydney's life I think. Flute says that it's the episode where this couple were undercover spies for either SD-6 or CIA or some random evil organisation, then the guy got replicated. The doppelganger strapped bombs all over the woman's body & sent her to this crowded place.

Then people started running away cos they could see the bombs & then the guy made the lady sing 'Pop goes the weasel'. So when the lady sang the last line crying,"Pop goes the...", she blew up. Kinda gross. And very sad. Cos she died thinking that her lover betrayed her. :((((( I wanna watch Alias again, they ended at season 5 I think. OH WELLS.

Had guitar SL practice at Yufan's place yest! :D Had to climb up a hill, haha. First time I had to walk up that slope... Cos usually my dad drives us to Ken's place. Oh yeah, she lives at Lucky Heights, while Ken's at Sennett Ave, just down the road. Haha, maybe I should have visited them.. :P Hm, I'll just let Chubb study in peace.

Completed Habanera! :) Whee~ Gotta improve my tone though. And slurring & such. Now for the second part of the song! Either Aragonaise or this other nice piece, Allegro [?]. Ayep. Can't wait for SYF next year! :D Then Chiheng & I also tried a bit of 'Island in the Sun', with strumming. 'Hysteria' & 'Time is Running Out' too! Haha. We had a sponsored brunch, Canadian Pizza rocks.

Gotta improve my exam pieces too, I was really lousy. D: Bleh. Tried out some of the beginners' pieces today, they were quite manageable. I hope I won't screw up sight-reading.

WHOO! Dinner at Sakura later on, to celebrate Grandma's bday. =D It's gonna be the last Eat Fest I have for awhile. I'm getting obese, I swear. -__- Argh. It seems like it's gonna rain! :D Whoohoo, I love the rain!

To Tall B.:
HEY. I know you come online often.. Cos your mum complained abt it to my dad, she thinks that's why your prelims sucked. :P But you don't right? I mean, there was that one time when you stayed on waaaay until after midnight but that was after prelims aye? :) And when you were in a dilemma over "another word for aggressive". Aha. Anyway. I miss you & the rest of the Babes, so pls go visit our blog... =_= it was set up for a reason! Argh.

The point of this msg is, WHEN CAN I FINALLY GET THE XBOX FROM YOU!? I want Halo. Oh yes I do.

<3, Just B.

P.S. btw, the retarded dude you see down there? Right, that's TALL! :D With his spasticated face. HAHA! IndigoVIOLENT would love it.

No comments: