Monday, October 16, 2006

Pilatus

My life revolves arnd PW nowadays. Stayed up til 2am to edit the whole WR last night. But I'm getting into the spirit of things, I'm beginning to like PW. Er. Not really like but tolerate. Yeah. Cos PW's stupid. Torch Relay people rock. :D Band 1s for all of us! Yes we can do it, even though we're lagging behind like dunno what but at least we're MOTIVATED. Whee.

Guitar was alright today, had to do warm-up drills for the ensemble & I realised how much I suck. Sigh. Anw, after not seeing my seniors for so long I'm beginning to forget what they look like! :P Haha, seriously. Apart from those who I talk to in person & not online.. Lol. Heh! I was blur too, tired la.

Haven't done Physics yet. :| Argh. OH! I managed to d/l the ancient game I liked so much, Loderunner! 8D So happy now. Haven't done a whole load of many things cos of WR. Also the small digressions like MSNing & looking for that Loderunner game. :S

Btw, I gotta drop KI. Subpassed Physics, 40%, S. Bloody hell la, can't they just call it 'F'?! I mean, wtheck does 'S' do to your ego that 'F' doesn't?
"ooh, I got 'S'! :) At least I didn't get a fail."
LIKE, SUUURE. =__= It's makes no darn difference, cos it's still a FAIL at the end of the day. Walao. Anw. Failed a H2. So gotta drop, TPJC policy. Screw TPJC. Stupid green school. IMH worthy ppl [comment a result of time spent in the library with Evatte & Elizabeth, while ponning MTL].

Stupidstupidstupid. Yea, like the system will get team-centric, PW-valued ppl in the future. It doesn't help to cultivate anything in students apart from the amazing ability to whine. Wow dee do. Okay, I'm not that happy afterall.

I know my table's like, super messy. Don't preach, I KNOW. :((((( You think I like it that way?!

No comments: