Wednesday, September 13, 2006

When I'm Gone

WHEEHEE. I'm high today, dunno why! Mass smsed everyone early in the morning, was generally quite happy & everything. Heehee. Maybe it's a short day today!

40 mins of:
Chinese,
PW,
Geog Lecture,
Math tutorial,
Math Lecture,
each.

total time spent absorbing things in school: 40 x 5 = 200 mins. That's like, what? ABT THREE HOURS! :D I LOVE MY WEDNESDAYS~~~ Lol! I hope the timetable won't change. Ever. I think I freaked out a few people today with my high-ness. :P But it's a great day! Even though it didn't rain.. BLEH. I want rain! I totally love today.

Ahahahaha. Friendster is SO annoying, but fun at the same time. I spent a couple of hours this afternoon adding people & it's sooo much fun! Well, not fun FUN, but just time wasting sorta fun. Haha.

I completed my Maclaurin's tutorial today during the long break I had, the optional questions too! Didn't know how to do some though.. I still have Geog to do by tmr! Argh. I quite regret taking Geog. It's a killer subject, why did I ever think I could cope with it!? Physics needs lots of revision & stuff like that. Rawr. Math rocks cos I can do it! BUT INTEGRATION BY PARTS IS CONFUSING. Michelle & I were smsing each other during lecture today, haha.

Gonna study at night & not go online! I will start on the path of being a guai kia from tonight onwards. Self-discipline! Haha. Okay, since I'm so happy today, tmr will prolly suck. D: Oh man. Thursdays are the pits. Can't wait for Friday!

This is what I'll look like tmr during Physics lecture! Or any tutorial. Dead or asleep. :| Can you see me? :D Pre U Sem rocked. We slept a lot. Haha. At inappropriate times too.

No comments: