[cut off] I was whining here. D: Snipped it away though. [/cut off] I freaking missed the earlier 34 today cos of some stupid little fat girl who shoved me away from the entrance of the bus door and deprived me of a spot on that bus such that I was nearly late for school today and this is only the SECOND day of term and if I'm late 3 times in a term I'll have to write an essay which I have no time for since I gotta be studying but nvm abt missing the bus cos I got to talk to Joyce which is the first time since NDay which was like a long time ago.
HA. End of rant. (: And that was a sentence worthy of MM & KK's screaming. Combined.
PHYSICS is a tough subject, but I shall aim for a good pass. Like a C or B. :) Or maybe an average pass [D!!] will do, I'm not sure if I'm even able to pass. SCARY. Anyway, if I pass, I'll get a pack of snowflakes/frosties! Innit cool?! xD
I'm pretty sure with lots of practice, I can get at least a B for MATH! :D Wheeee. Math ain't that difficult now, I think I can say that it's the only subject I fully understand these days. Sucks sia.
Hafta buck up a LOT for GEOG, haven't started on the revision for both segments yet. Physical's alright, it's mostly content stuff that I haven't memorised yet. Human's gonna kill me since I've been ignoring it. Waha. Like MM said, I really AM a sucker for punishment.. =_=
LITERATURE. AHAHAHA. Well, let's see. Still at Vol 1 outta 3 for Great Ex after 6 months & my poetry crit's a bit screwy now. Wow. O_o I miss KK going through all those poems & KotC with us!
KI. Another joke. But I really have to study for this cos if I don't get a good grade for this, I wouldn't be able to drop Lit next year which means another year of Mr Lee. Aka falling asleep during Lit tutorial. We're doing Othello next year too. God, NO. This is a good motivation as any for mugging for KI. Oh man, really have to read up on everything. I don't wanna be like the Lion but I really have to ask Fahmi stuff too.. Rawr.
CHINESE. Well.. for those who know me, you guys know my Chinese is the pits eh? I'm slowly freaking out for Chinese. It's next week, OMG. So fast! Lucky it ain't the 'A's yet.. still have one month or so. -__- Craziness!
So. For Promos.
KI: B? Aha.
Chinese: D, if I'm lucky. E, if I'm not. U, if I screw up everything.
Phy: C [but it's like the CTs..]. Fine, maybe a B.
Math: A or B.
Geog: C.
Lit: C.
Looking at my targets.. they're a bit, well, LOW. Hm. Nvm la. Will make do, so long I pass everything!
BTW! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY! EIGHTEEN ALREADY! Lol. Cannot be sooo childish anymore k? :D It's purple cos of g4. Ehehe. Purple tie right? Haha!
Tuesday, September 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment